Skip to main content


Leasing Questions

Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?

No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to ensure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one-half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?

Our apartment homes are priced individually based on the amenities and features.

What is the application fee, and is it refundable?

Application fees are $60 per applicant 18 years and older occupying the apartment. We also require a $150 administrative fee at the time of application. All application fees are nonrefundable. You may pay these online by credit card or in our office with a cashier’s check or money order. A $100 non-refundable holding fee is required to reserve an apartment home.  

How do I apply?

Our online application can be found under the "Floorplans" tab in our website menu. You may also stop by our office during business hours to complete an application or click HERE to apply now.

Which utilities do I pay?

Residents are responsible for gas and electric bills. Residents are also responsible for a Common Area Amenity Fee, which covers the upkeep of the community grounds, water services, trash services, pest control services, and amenities. This would be billed through your tenant ledger for $105 per month for a 1-bedroom apartment, $120 for a 2-bedroom apartment, and $125 for a 3-bedroom apartment.

What is the security deposit?

Security deposits will vary depending on qualifying criteria. Our security deposit ranges from $500 to one month’s rent. 

When is my rent payment due? What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?

Rent is always due on or before the first of the month, and a $100 late fee is assessed on the 6th of every month (even on weekends and holidays).

How can I pay my rent?

You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our website. This allows you to use a bank account (no fee) or credit card (with fee) to make payments.

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?

At Ardsley Ridge Apartments, we welcome up to two pets. Cats and dogs are allowed. We require a one-time, non-refundable pet fee and a monthly pet rent per dog or cat. Visit our pet policy page for more info. Breed restrictions apply; please get in touch with the office.

Resident Questions

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?

Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. A 60-day notice is required before vacating your apartment, and the lease buy-out fee equals two months of rent. The lease buy-out fee is due when written notice to vacate has been provided. If the buy-out fee is not paid at the time the notice has been provided, the notice to vacate is canceled, and a new 60-day notice must be provided. This applies for any reason other than active-duty military orders.

Can I break the lease if I am part of the military and receive deployment or reassignment orders?

Service members can break their lease without penalty in certain circumstances through the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). Please contact the Property Manager as soon as possible in this situation. You must provide written notice and a copy of your military orders.

How can I refer a friend?

Please let our office know if you love our apartments and want to refer a friend! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.

If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?

You may submit work orders online if enrolled in our online services.  You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message.

A person might be staying with me for a while; does the lease permit that?

If someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate parking. If someone is permanently moving in or staying longer than two consecutive days, they must fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?

We require a 60-day written notice, which you are responsible for, before moving out. If you need to move out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days before the lease expires to provide your written notice.

Do you have cable/Internet services?

Several companies can provide high-speed internet and cable services in our community. We prefer you to use “WOW!”; contacting our designated account representative, Peyton Partridge, at 614-353-5841.

Can I grill on the property?

We do not permit any personal grills in our community to ensure no violations of local fire ordinances. We do have charcoal grills behind the leasing office for resident use. 

I am locked out of my apartment/garage. What do I do?

If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment. If you are locked out after hours, you will need to contact a locksmith and will be required to turn in a copy of the new key to the office. If we do not have a working copy of the key to your home, we may need to drill out the lock at your expense, so please be sure to let us know if an issue arises.

I have lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do?

If you have lost your keys, you may have new keys made at our office during business hours. We may also replace the lock. (Fees apply with lock changes and key copies).