1. Source of Income/Verification of Income: Tenants income must be received by lawful means and must be capable of being verified by the landlord. If income is from employment, we require a minimum of 6 months of consecutive employment history and the past 30 days of the most recent pay stubs or 3 months of consecutive bank statements if the applicant is self-employed. Income received by the applicant associated with attending school, may be accepted as a source of income, provided it can be verified, and is recurring. Income from social security/disability, federal local or state housing assistance/vouchers, pension/retirement, child support, alimony and/or any other lawful recurring income or benefit may count toward the income for the rental rate, however, it must be capable of being verified, and actually verified to be counted. Failure to provide information requested to Landlord to verify income and/or the failure of applicant to provide proper income verification will result in denial of the application. If Applicants income does not meet the criteria a guarantor will be required to qualify. (*see additional income criteria #7 below)
2. Credit: All applicants must provide a valid, government-issued photo ID, and a valid social security number or tax identification number. A credit report will be processed on each applicant using a 3rd-party verification service. Applicant authorizes Landlord to complete a credit and criminal screening report. Credit for the past 3 years will be evaluated and scored based on payment history including but not limited to collections, bankruptcy, foreclosure, and civil judgments. Student loans and medical accounts do not affect this calculation. Applicants with an open bankruptcy case will not be accepted.
3. Residency/Rental History: Rental/Residency history for a minimum of 12 months is required and all addresses will be verified. We reserve the right to deny an application for unresolved debts to a previous landlord, eviction judgments, or non-compliance with any terms of a previous lease contract or community policies. Rental verifications provided by family members or friends will not be considered valid proof of residency. If no verifiable rental history, either a qualified guarantor or participation in a third-party security deposit replacement program called Rhino (where Rhino is available) will be required for otherwise qualified applicants.
4. Guarantor: A guarantor may be used, subject to our discretion. The guarantor must complete a Guarantor Pre-leasing application, pay the application fee, meet all application criteria, sign all required paperwork before the applicant moves in. If the guarantor is not available to sign the required documents in person a notarized copy of all paperwork will be accepted.
5. Criminal Background Checks: Criminal background checks are required on all applicants. If it is found that an applicant has a conviction for a serious violation or felony, this may be cause for an automatic disqualification and application denial. Below are some examples of convictions we do not accept, but this list is NOT exhaustive. The complete criminal screening criteria is available upon request.
- We do not accept any homicide, kidnapping, arson or sex crimes against persons.
- We do not accept any felony within ten (10) years.
- We do not accept convictions for misdemeanor theft, burglary, robbery, fraud, embezzlement, bad checks, domestic crimes, prostitution, vandalism, or weapons crimes within five (5) years.
- We do not accept more than three (3) total convictions within five (5) years.
7. Source of Income/Verification of Income continued: *Applicants must have verifiable recurring income in an amount of not less than 3 times the monthly rental rate. Rental rate is defined as the amount of monthly rent due to the Landlord for the rental/use of the apartment unit. However, in the event that the tenant qualifies for and actually receives a rental assistance/subsidy to help pay their rental obligation (such as a housing voucher, Section 8 voucher, or other qualified rental assistance/subsidy), the rental rate will be defined in that circumstance as that specific portion/amount of the monthly apartment rent that the tenant is themselves obligated to pay, after subtracting the portion that a housing assistance provider/subsidy makes towards the monthly rent payment. For example, If the total monthly rent due for the apartment is $1000 a month, and tenant qualifies for a Section 8 voucher for $800 a month in rental assistance, the tenants effective rental rate in that scenario is only $200 a month, or the remainder, or their portion.
This document is not a lease nor guarantee of occupancy, but rather an information sheet to be used while the application is processed.
This is a wonderful place to live in.- Google User
I love how spacious the Townhome is and the set up. The grounds are beautiful and make you feel like you are in a country setting. Maintenance is quick to respond and the office staff is courteous and friendly. The pool is clean and refreshing on a hot summer day. It's very peaceful and quiet which is nice when you live in the city.- Google User
I called at least 50 places and this complex was the most friendliest and helpful!- Apartments.com
We just moved in and the apartment complex could not be any nicer!- Apartments.com
Tim Mobley the office manager is awesome, very helpful, he cares about residents needs, and makes sure your 100 percent satisfied. I- RentCafe