Call us : (614) 452-5047

Leasing Questions

  • Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?
    No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.
  • Why do your prices have ranges?
    The prices will range on each floor plan depending on the floor level, amenities and updates within the apartment. Amenities include washer and dryer (brand new efficiency), balcony/higher level floors, plank vinyl flooring and washer/dryer hook up.
  • What is the application fee and is it refundable?
    Application fees are $50 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment. You may pay these online by credit card, or in our office with a cashier’s check or money order. All application fees are nonrefundable. We also require a $100 Hold Fee at the time of application, which is refundable if application is denied. This is non-refundable if the applicant requests to cancel their application for any reason.
  • How do I apply?
    You can apply online by clicking the Contact Us button on the right-hand side of the main menu on our property website. You may also stop by our office during business hours to fill out an application, or click HERE to apply now.
  • Which utilities do I pay?
    Residents are responsible for gas and electric bills, individually metered and in their name from Columbia Gas and AEP Energy respectively. These are sub-metered and the bills that arrive to you are your actual usage. Townhomes and our 1 bedroom apartments require both gas and electricity. 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are electric only. Water and Sewer is allocated based on a Ratio Utility Billing System, where the building bill is allocated to each resident based on the square footage, number of homes in the building, and the number of occupants in each home. This can vary, so we are unable to give a specific dollar amount for those two utilities. Trash is a flat fee of $18 per month, and Pest Control is a flat fee of $8 per month. There is also a utility billing fee, which is $5 per month, and goes directly to American Utility Management, the third-party organization that allocates these charges to your residential account with the community. Should management receive a gas or electric bill on your behalf, there will be a $50 Administration Fee in addition to the bill amount allocated to your residential account with the community.
  • Do you have cable/Internet services?
    We have several companies who are able to provide highspeed internet and cable services at our community. We prefer you to go with “WOW!” and you can reach out to our designated account representative Peyton Partridge at 614-353-5841.
  • What is the security deposit?
    Security deposits will vary depending on qualifying criteria. Our security deposit ranges from $250 to one month’s rent.
  • What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?
    At Ardsley Ridge Apartments, we welcome up to two pets. Cats and dogs are allowed. We require a one-time nonrefundable pet fee of $250 per pet. We also require a $200 refundable pet deposit. Monthly pet rent is $35 per dog or cat. Breed restrictions apply, please contact the office.

Resident Questions

  • When is my rent payment due?
    Rent is always due on or before the first of the month.
  • What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
    Rent is always due on the first and a $100 late fee is assessed on the 6th of every month (even on weekends and holidays).
  • How can I pay my rent?
    You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our property website. This allows you to use a bank account or credit card to make payments and is free if you set up the payment via ACH Transfer. Otherwise, for a small fee, you can also pay using PayLease at your local Walmart or Kroger for example, however there are several other stores who accept this method of payment. We do not accept personal checks or money orders, if bringing a payment to the office it must be a Cashier’s Check. Please see the office to get a PayLease card and for more information about payment locations and options.
  • Who do I make my rent payable to?
    Please note that we no longer accept checks or money orders. Rent payments should be made online via the resident portal, RentCafe App or Text-to-Pay. If for some reason, you cannot pay online, nor use the PayLease Card, you can drop off a Cashiers Check. You should make it out to either “Ardsley Ridge Townhomes and Apartments” or our legal entity name, MIMG CXXXIII ARDSLEY RIDGE LLC”
  • If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
    Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. A 60-day notice is required before vacating your apartment and the lease buy-out fee is equal to two months of rent. The lease buy-out fee is due within 30 days from when the written notice has been provided. If the buy-out fee is not paid within 30 days, the notice to vacate is cancelled and a new 60 day notice must be provided. This applies for any reason other than active-duty military orders.
  • How can I refer a friend?
    If you love Ardsley Ridge Apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.
  • If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
    You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message on our voice mail. You may also submit work orders online or through the RentCafe Resident App if you are enrolled in our online services. We are here to help.
  • There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
    Yes, if someone is temporarily (a week or less) staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently or semi-permanently (staying for longer than a week) moving in, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.
  • I will be moving out. What do I need to do?
    We require a 60-day written notice, which you are responsible for prior to move-out. This is required regardless if the lease is ending or you are breaking your lease early. If you need to move-out at the end of your lease term, please remember to come in 60 days prior to the lease expiring to provide your written notice.
  • Can I grill on the property?
    We do not permit any personal grills at our community, this includes both gas and charcoal, to ensure no violations of local fire ordinances. We do have charcoal grills behind the leasing office for resident use. Residents are able to use an electric grill, however it must be stored in your home and may not be used during inclement weather, to avoid any potential fire hazards.
  • I’m locked out of my apartment. What do I do?
    If you are locked out during business hours, you can come to the office to be let back in your apartment. If you are locked out after hours you will need to contact a locksmith, and be sure to provide a copy of the key to the office. If we do not have a working copy of the key to your home, we may need to drill out the lock at your expense, so please be sure to let us know if an issue arises.
  • I’ve lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do?
    If you have lost your keys, you may have new keys made at our office during business hours. We may also replace the lock. (Fees apply with lock changes and key copies).




Look and Lease Special!!!

Look And Lease To Get $100 Off Application Costs!
Save up to $100 with a free application fee and 1/2 off admin fee when you apply within 24 hours of your visit!
Stipulations do apply; Specials are subject to change.

Your Info:
Call for more information! (614) 452-5047